Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ghostbuster Girl.

I'm not kidding when I say I wish I could be a ghostbuster. I have a bit of an obsession. I can first remember being a ghostbuster for halloween in 2nd grade and I've been one four other times including last year. While getting ready for Horrorhound a ghostbuster pin up was a given. After pages and pages of sketching I chose this pose that shows off the glider but unfortunately not the pack. This isn't the finished project yet but I wanted to show this off. I had a few sketches with the pack but the overall look wasn't as fun. I even had a few that shhowed her as a workin' stiff. I may persue those more later, but for now I need to focus on finishing more stuff to sell as prints at Horrorhound.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment