Monday, March 28, 2011

HORRORHOUND contd...

Here are a couple more commissions I did at Horrorhound weekend in Indy. So much fun to do these. Its great when people can walk away smiling with something you have done for them. I met one of my favorite artist, Daniel Horne this weekend too. He could not have been nicer or more gracious with his time. I hope to keep in contact with him and get some helpful feedback on my paintings. I also made a friend with Sal Lizard. A comedian who dresses as a zombie claus. I never got to see him in the full outfit but we had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. Special effect artist and horrorhost too. Other comicers as well. Hope all who made it out had a good time and those who didn't get to, I hope to see you guys soon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment