Monday, March 28, 2011

More HORRORHOUND weekend.

I tried to post from the convention but it seems they aren't getting through so here it goes again. Just finished vending at my first convention. The weekend was great and I met a lot of great people. Had one flub where the doors closed before I could get a last minute commission to the buyer. I took it out with me to see if I could find them in the halls and then forgot to bring it with me the next day. They were really understanding about it and I'll ship that out tonight. Hope everyone else had as much fun as I did and I have to say that Sunday night was the best night. Just the ones who wanted to celebrate a good weekend stayed behind and had a few laughs so the bar wasn't insanely crowded and people were just wanting to have fun. Here are some commissioned charicatures I did. I have more to show and unfortunately I didn't get photos of all of them. Chalk it up to inexperience.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment